Router Scan is able to find and identify a variety of devices from large number of known routers and that the most important thing is to get from them useful information, in particular the characteristics of the wireless network: a method of protecting the access point (encryption), access point name (SSID) and access point key (passphrase).
Also it receives information about the WAN connection (useful when scanning a local network) and show the model of router.
Getting information occurs in two possible ways:
- The program will try to guess a pair of username/password to the router from a list of standard passwords, thereby get access.
- Or the vulnerabilities (bugs) will be used against the router model, allowing to get the necessary information and/or bypass the authorization process.
Wireless network detection and audit were added beginning with the version 2.60 including 802.11a/b/g/n standarts, you will need either an integrated or external Wi-Fi interface to use these functions.
3WiFi service functions were also added to achieve best wireless audit results, WPA/WPA2 network key brute-force and WPS PIN audit along with Pixie Dust attack.
Author: Stas’M Corp.
License: FREE, AS IS
How to install Router Scan
Installation on Kali Linux.
- First, install Wine:
Download the archive, unpack it using password
- Run RouterScan.exe using Wine.
Installation on Windows.
- Download the archive, unpack it using password
Router Scan Screenshots
Router Scan Tutorials
- How to hack routers in Windows (Router Scan by Stas’M manual)
- How to hack Wi-Fi in Windows
- How to install Router Scan
- How to collect Location, Country or ISP IP Ranges
- 3WiFi: open database of Wi-Fi Access Points passwords
Router Scan ChangeLog
1. Added models of routers:
(see the documentation for full list)
2. Updated the parsers:
(see the documentation for full list)
3. Added ability to set the table of successful results (selection by successful authorization, wireless or wired devices, and additional information)
4. Added generation mode selection: off, automatic, or always on (automatic mode checks for delays and can disable generation when resources are used intensively)
5. Fixed a bug of line transfer when copying information about the device
6. The editor of the ranges is now a mind em remove IP address from URL
7. Improved loading of program settings – if there are no configuration files they will be created with default parameters
8. Fewer reclaimed streams were disinfected by timeout or forced stop
9. Added the ability to exclude specific IP addresses from ports from scanning
10. Now you can select all records in the selected table at once by pressing Ctrl + A
11. Added support for downloading found access points to the 3WiFi database
12. The UTF-8 coding bug has been fixed while exporting reports
13. The HNAP module will now skip the verification if the main module has successfully received all the information (for forced verification of the HNAP vulnerability, disable the main module)
14. Fixed a hangup error when you frequently click on the scan pause
15. The number of active threads in the status bar is now displayed in two numbers – the active threads of the port scanner and the handler
16. HTTP Referer type headers are now sent automatically
17. The import bug of the last column of the CSV has been fixed
18. The debug function of TCP packets is
added 19. The D -Link DAP-1360 to bypass authorization and obtain administrator password
20. Updated authorization dictionaries
21. Reports in TXT and CSV formats now support only UTF-8 encoding (export / import)
22. The position and dimensions of the window are now saved in the mood kah
23. Fixed change interval to automatically save the results in the settings
24. Added MicroSl (Sagemcom) exploit for obtaining administrator password ( Exploit )
25. Fixed bug of importing CSV with double quotes at the end of field
26. Added exploit for ASUS Boa ADSL (service account)
27. Tabs are now filtered when entering ranges
28. WPS PIN Companion can now import the BSSID list from the JumpStart Wireless program (also known as TP-LINK QSS)
29. Fixed bug in checking IP exceptions from scanning
30. Improved utilization and utilization of scan streams, now the program consumes less system resources
31. Has changed set of provided API LibRouter, when using the library in their applications, see the updates in the manual
32. Port 4343 has been added to the list of HTTPS ports
33. An exploit has been added to get the administrator’s name and password on Realtek eCos Webs
34 devices. An exploit was added to get the administrator’s name and password on the D-Link COMM
35 firmware . A bug of automatic setting of the definition page for the primary redirecting
36. Added to import reports by adding them to the existing data in table
37. The ability to set a comment for multiple lines at once
38. The ability to delete rows in the master table and Res Search ltatah
39. When you stop the flow of all open connections are automatically terminate them
40. When Watchdog is enabled, the IP address will be logged during the scan of which there were problems with connection
41. Now in the band editor you can double-click the problem line by mistake.
42. An exploit was added to get data from some NETGEAR access points without authorization.
43. An exploit was added to get the name and password of some D-Link access points without authorization
44. A bug was fixed in the HTTP client when processing redirection to HTTPS
45. Added licensing agreement and improved documentation forICQ:653580170
A passionate programmer, especially, when it comes to Telegram bots. He loves coding more than food! To him, it is the very synonym of Oxygen. He writes about tech stuff like coding, Internet & Security, VPNs…